Fillpots notorious Sunday lunches are served from 11.30am to 3pm and cater for those looking for a large hearty roast, to those who would prefer something lighter.
Sunday Roast Lunch
- Roast topside of British beef.
- Roast loin of pork.
- All served with roast potatos, Yorkshire puddings, seasonal vegetables and lots of homemade gravy.
Vegetarian Roast Lunch
- Mushroom and tarragon loaf, served with seasonal vegetables, Yorkshire pudding and lots of homemade vegetarian gravy.
- British roast beef, stilton and red onion.
- Roast Pork, mature cheddar cheese and apple sauce.
- All served with a dressed mixed leaf salad, homemade coleslaw and thinly sliced, hand cut, triple cooked chips or sweet potato fries.
- Roast topside of British beef, served on a bed of leaves, with tomato and stilton
- Roast pork loin, served on a bed of leaves, with apple sauce and tomato
Each week our chef creates a special dessert, please pop in and have a chat with our team.